A small village on the southern slopes of the Polden Ridge just south of the A39 and less than a mile west of Greinton
Alongside a number of houses is the Ring O' Bells pub.
Hidden from view is the old church of St Mary. Built over an 8th century saxon church, the current building was built between 1280 and 1317 AD. Inside it still has a Norman font, 14th and 15th century windows and 16th century bells.
Images relating to Moorlinch.